At Eukleia we strive to communicate compliance messages powerfully
Here’s what our clients say…
- “...prepared a very comprehensive and interesting pack… tailoring to our firm’s specific needs was very good indeed...
- “Not the normal boring e-learning. Really very impressed!
- “The view at the very highest levels of the Bank is that this course is the best Compliance training course that anyone had ever seen...
- “Really impressive stuff - you've really got the look and the feel right and the right level of interaction...
- “I wanted to let you know that they thought this was fantastic...
Anti-Bribery & Corruption
Brand new for 2014, this course incorporates the lessons from the many recent US cases, as well as the output of the UK regulator’s thematic reviews. Practical and non-legalistic; the course has a particular focus on internships, associated persons, facilitation payments and gifts/entertainment.MORE DETAILS
Combatting Bribery & Corruption
Press Play to view Michael Sacks, Eukleia’s Head of Financial Crime Training, provide an update on what’s happening in the fight against corruption.Play
Watch this webcast in which Trevor Norwood & Liz Hornby from Eukleia’s Faculty discuss the UK Financial Services (Banking Reform) Act 2013 and what it means for senior management risk, accountability and training. To watch the webcast CLICK the play button.Play
Battling elearning fatigue? Trying to re-engage users? Add some video to the learning mix
Eukleia has experience producing a variety of video based formats, from documentary style programs to sophisticated case study scenarios through to knowledge bite podcasts and straightforward classroom recordings. We have expertise in the full production life cycle from scripting and casting through to shooting and post-production...MORE DETAILS